Ontario Early Years Centre of Chatham-Kent
Chatham-Kent Children's Services
|Located In Community||Chatham|
|Address||215 Murray St|
Chatham, ON N7M 3L4
View MapQuest Map
|Accessibility||Fully Accessible ; Designated parking; ramp; automatic doors; designated washroom|
|Intersection||Murray St and Princess St|
|Mailing Address||c/o Cindy Dove |
Ontario Early Years Centre
215 Murray St
Chatham, ON N7M 3L4
|Office Phone||519-358-1451 x 0|
|Toll Free Phone||1-866-720-7975|
|Primary Contact||Cindy Dove, Supervisor, Ontario Early Years Centre; Phone: 519-358-1451 ext 204; Fax: 519-358-1730; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Contact||Carrie Ouellette, Secretary, Ontario Early Years Centre; Phone: 519-358-1451 ext 0; Fax: 519-358-1730; Email: Carrie.email@example.com|
|Primary Executive||Jodee Anderson, Director of Mental Health Developmental and Prevention Services, Chatham-Kent Children's Services; Phone: 519-358-4550; Fax: 519-352-4152; Email: JodeeAnderson@ckcs.on.ca|
|Description & Services|
|Description||Ontario Early Years Centres help families and caregivers give their preschool children the best possible start in life by offering play programs, providing help with parenting concerns, and the chance to chat with other parents. All services are FREE! |
• All parents, grandparents and care providers with young children up to the age of 6 years
• Both stay-at-home and working parents of young children, who want an opportunity to get involved with other adults with young children
• Expectant moms and young moms, with or without supports
• Home based child care providers who want to enhance their child development skills and resources
• Families who need information on accessing and choosing quality child care services.
What is at Ontario Early Years Centres?
• Early Learning Playtime for children and adults; Prenatal & Parenting Support/Information, Parenting Groups; Early Literacy Programming; Child Care Information Registry; Resource and Toy Lending, information on other Community Services and much more.
Chatham-Kent Ontario Early Years Centre is a key partner in Chatham-Kent's Best Start.
|Hours||Hours vary in each community. |
Call 519-358-1451 x 0 for more info or visit www.ckoeyc.ca
|Areas Served||Chatham-Kent ; Chatham, Bothwell, Wallaceburg, Tilbury, Thamesville, Dresden, Ridgetown, Blenheim, Wheatley. French Language Services available in Pain Court, Low German Services available at Mennonite Central Committee in Chatham, and First Nation services available through Delaware Nation Head Start|
|Eligibility||Ages: 6 year(s) and under |
Infants; toddlers; preschool children; and their parents, prenatal parents, grandparents, and/or caregivers.
|Application||No appointment required for most services. Registration process required for parent workshops; no referral needed. Phone 519-358-1451 x 0 or 1-866-720-7975|
|Languages||English ; French - available at Pain Court site ; English; French - available at Pain Court site; Low German;|
|Meetings||call for more information in each community|
|Print Material||Pamphlets and print material; newsletter free to general public|
|Established||May 26, 2003|
|Funding||Donations ; Ministry of Children and Youth Services|
|Former Name||Chatham-Kent Integrated Childrens Services|
|Service Level||(50) Non Profit|