Site: Windsor - Ouellette Ave
Service: Teen Health Site - Mental Health/Counselling
|Office Phone||519-253-8481; Collect calls accepted |
|Primary Contact||Rita Taillefer, Director, Clinical Practice; Phone: ext 280; Email: email@example.com|
|Parent Agency Name||Windsor Essex Community Health Centre|
|Service Level||(50) Non Profit|
|Primary Executive||Dr Glenn Bartlett, Executive Director; Phone: (Business) ext 253|
|Funding||City / Town - City of Windsor ; Provincial - Ministry of Health and Long Term Care, Ministry of Community and Social Services, Ministry of Children and Youth Services ; Federal - Human Resources Development Canada, Health Canada|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description||* Windsor Essex Community Health Centre, Teen Health Site: |
* Provides Primary Care and Mental Health/Counselling (individual and group) for youth between the ages of 12-24 years.
* These services include support and treatment for youth and their family afflicted with an Eating Disorder or Substance Abuse as well as programs to support parents and guardians of youth.
* Pre and post natal groups are also available to young moms.
Services for youth ages 12-24 years.
* Primary Care
* Mental Health/Counselling (individual and group)
* Eating Disorders
* Substance Abuse
* Parent Support
* Pre-Post Natal for young moms
|Hours||Mon & Thu: 9 am-6 pm |
Tue & Wed: 9 am-8 pm
Fri: 9 am-5 pm
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Eligibility||Ages: 12 year(s) - 24 year(s) |
Support of parents and guardians of youth ages 12-24.
|Languages||English ; Interpretive Services - Offered when available * call for details|
|Fees||Service - Funded under OHIP (Some medication fees may apply)|
|Located In Community||Windsor Central|
|Address & Map|
1585 Ouellette Ave
Windsor, ON N8X 1K5
View Google Map
|Intersection||Ouellette Ave and Hanna St|
|Bus Routes||Transway 1A ; Transway 1C|
|Accessibility||Fully Accessible - Parking, Ramp, Automatic entrance, Washroom, Braille keypad in elevator|