Lakeshore St Andrews Presbyterian Church
|Located In Community||Lakeshore|
|Address||235 Amy Croft Dr|
Tecumseh, ON N9K 1C8
View Google Map
|Accessibility||Fully Accessible - Parking, Entrance, Washroom|
|Intersection||Amy Croft Dr and East Pike Creek Rd|
|Office Phone||519-979-8082 * Summer hours vary (call for hours and to register)|
|Primary Contact||Sandra Catton, Office Administration; Email: email@example.com|
|Primary Executive||Rev Brad Watson, Senior Pastor|
|Alternate Executive||Al De Simon, Executive Pastor; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description & Services|
|Description||* GriefShare, is a special seminar and support group for people grieving the loss of someone close. |
* This group is sponsored by people who understand what you are experiencing and want to offer you comfort and encouragement during this difficult time.
Each GriefShare session includes;.
* a video seminar and group discussion
* The videos feature top experts on grief recovery.
* During the small group discussion time you'll have the opportunity to interact with others who have experienced a loss, learn about their experiences and share your own.
* You are welcome to begin attending the GriefShare group at any session. Each is "self-contained," so you do not have to attend in sequence.
|Hours||Mon: 7 pm * except holidays |
* Can register at anytime and runs throughout the year.
|Dates||Every Mon: 7 pm|
|Areas Served||Lakeshore ; Tecumseh - and district|
|Eligibility||* Everyone welcome to begin attending the GriefShare group at any session. |
* Each is "self-contained," so you do not have to attend in sequence.
|Alternate Name||Grief Share ; Grieving ; Lakeshore church ; St Andrews Presbyterian Church|
|Service Level||(50) Non Profit|