Tayfour Campus, Family Mental Health & Addictions Services, Windsor Addictions Assessment & Outpatient Services
|Located In Community||Windsor West|
|Address||Withdrawal Management and Assessment Centre|
1453 Prince Rd
Windsor, ON N9C 3Z4
View Google Map
|Site Location||North on Connaught Ave, 2nd building on right with separate parking lot|
|Accessibility||Fully Accessible - Parking, Ramp, Automatic entrance, Washroom|
|Bus Routes||Central 3; Transway 1C|
|Intersection||Prince Rd and Connaught Ave|
|Alternate Contact||Marlene Arya BSW, Pathways Facilitator; Phone: (Business) 519-257-5111 ext 76956|
|Description & Services|
|Description||* Assessment, referral and treatment services for persons at risk due to alcohol and/or drugs |
* Outpatient treatment services
* Assessment determines clients strengths and required treatment needs
* Referrals to in-province and out-of-province services
* Targets individuals in denial of any substance abuse related problems and are referred through a 3rd party source.
* 12 outpatient treatment sessions for those seeking to change their use of alcohol and other drugs.
* Weekly support for clients referred to addiction treatment and are awaiting admission.
* 12 outpatient group treatment sessions for individuals negatively affected by someone else's substance abuse.
|Hours||Mon-Fri: 8:30 am-4:30 pm * closed from 12 noon-1 pm for lunch |
|Areas Served||Essex County|
|Eligibility||Ages: 16 year(s) and up |
Youth, adults and seniors
|Application||* Persons seeking assessment are required to complete a package of pre-assessment questionnaire prior to initial interview |
* Receive referrals from social agencies, health care professionals, employers, self, family and clergy
* Waiting period: 1 week or more(call for details)
|Languages||English ; French ; Translator - upon request|
|Funding||Provincial - Ministry of Health and Long Term Care - Substance Abuse Bureau ; Donations|
|Alternate Name||Addiction Assessment & Outpatient Service ; Drug and Alcohol Assessment ; ECAARS ; Senior Brochure ; WAAOS ; WRH|
|Cross Reference||Addiction Assessment & Outpatient Service ; ECAARS ; Windsor Addictions Assessment & Outpatient Services|
|Former Name||Addiction Assessment, Referral and Treatment Service ; Windsor Regional Hospital; Specialized Mental Health; Addictions, Geriatric Support; Windsor Addiction Assessment & Outpatient Services|
|Service Level||(50) Non Profit|