Site: Windsor-St Clair Region
Service: Customs and Border Information and Services
|Located In Community||Windsor Central|
|Address||2500 Ouellette Ave|
Windsor, ON N8X 1L4
View Google Map
|Accessibility||Fully Accessible - Parking, Ramp, Automatic entrance, Washroom, Elevator|
|Mailing Address||c/o CBSA |
PO Box 1641
Windsor, ON N9A 7K3
|Office Phone||Ambassador Bridge Office: 519-257-6510 |
Windsor-Detroit Tunnel Office: 519-257-6473
Blue Water Bridge Office: 519-336-0980
|Toll Free Phone||Border Information Services |
Canada - English 1-800-461-9999
Canada - French 1-800-959-2036
Calls outside of Canada (Long distance charges apply)
English 204-983-3500, 506-636-5064
French 204-983-3700, 506-636-5067
Border Watch 1-888-502-9060 (suspicious cross-border activity)
Marine and Aircraft Reporting 1-888-226-7277
|TTY Phone||TTY within Canada: 1-866-335-3237 |
|Description & Services|
|Description||* General information for regulations on people and goods coming in and out of the country |
* 24 hr automated information line
* service can transfer a call to an officer for more specific information
•The CBSA carries out its responsibilities at approximately 1,200 points across Canada and at 39 international locations.
◦The CBSA manages 119 land-border crossings and operates at 13 international airports.
* Officers carry out marine operations at major ports and at numerous marinas and reporting stations.
* Officers also perform operations at 27 rail sites.
* The CBSA estimates border wait times at our busiest land border ports of entry. Wait times include the time it takes to reach the primary inspection booth, the first point of contact with CBSA when crossing the Canada/U.S. land border.
* The Border Information Service (BIS) is a telephone service that automatically answers incoming calls and provides general information on CBSA programs, services and initiatives through recorded scripts.
* To view a summary of Acceptable ID for crossing the border into the United States Click here
Is designed to expedite the border clearance process for low-risk, pre-approved travellers into Canada and the United States.
* NEXUS, Click Here for Details
The Free and Secure Trade (FAST) program is a commercial clearance program designed to ensure safety and security while expediting legitimate trade across the Canada–U.S. border.
* FAST, Click Here for Details
Is a series of Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) programs that expedites the border clearance process for frequent, low-risk, pre-approved travellers into Canada.
* CANPASS, Click Here for Details
Directory of CBSA Offices and service Locations in Canada Click Here for the Listing of CBSA Offices
TRAVEL TIPS Click Here for Details
|Hours||Mon-Sun 24 hours|
|Areas Served||London ; Sarnia ; Windsor|
|Eligibility||Persons seeking importing, exporting regulations|
|Application||* Walk-in service available at; |
* Ambassador Bridge
* Windsor Tunnel
* CBSA Facilities, 2500 Ouellette Ave
|Languages||English ; French|
|Alternate Name||border information services ; Border Services Agency, Canada ; CANPASS ; CBSA ; Customs ; FAST card ; Nexus ; Nexus Card|
|Cross Reference||Border Services Agency, Canada ; Customs|
|Former Name||CANADA. CUSTOMS AND REVENUE AGENCY|
|Service Level||(40) Federal Government|