Essex Power Corporation
Site: Essex - Hwy 3
Service: Essex Powerlines Corporation
|Record #: AMH0017||Last Modified: 18 Sep 2017||Last Full Update: 18 Sep 2017|
|After Hours Phone||Emergency: 519-561-6366|
|Primary Contact||Chris Carr, Customer Service Supervisor, Essex Powerlines Corporation; Phone: (Business) 519-737-6640 ext 152; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Now serves as the holding company.
* The Essex Power Services Corporation will be responsible for existing utility staff, rolling stock, inventory and services.
* The Essex Power Lines Corporation will be solely responsible for the distribution of electricity
* Essex Power customers enjoy a wider array of services including increased distribution efficiency, exciting new billing options and larger, amalgamated powerlines crews for prompt responses to utility services.
* The Essex Power Corporation was formed on June 1, 2000 when the municipalities of Amherstburg, LaSalle, Leamington and Tecumseh merged their existing municipal utilities to better serve their joint populations.
* Three subsidiary companies were formed under the Essex Power Corporation:
1. Essex Powerlines Corporation
2. Essex Power Services Corporation
3. Essex Energy Corporation.
* For additional information refer to the website.
|Hours||Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4 pm|
|Areas Served||Amherstburg ; LaSalle ; Leamington ; Tecumseh|
|Application||Call office to inquire|
|Fees||Service - Electric/water bills are variable and may be paid by telephone banking, pre-authorized payment, payment at a bank machine or by cash or cheque.|
|Primary Executive||Joe Barile, General Manager|
|Located In Community||Essex|
|Address & Map||
2730 Highway 3
Oldcastle, ON N0R 1L0
View MapQuest Map
|Intersection||Hwy 3 and Walker Rd|
|Physical Access||Partially Accessible - Parking, entrance(Main floor customer entrance)|