|Record #: AMH0044||Last Modified: 02 Nov 2015||Last Full Update: 09 Sep 2015|
|Primary Contact||Branka Stewin, Program Coordinator; Email: email@example.com|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||* Home delivery food program for older adults living independently in their own homes with no one to cook for them or persons of any age recovering from illness or surgery
* dinners prepared daily from a dietetic menu
* delivered around 12 noon by community volunteers
* clients can choose to have meals delivered 3 or 5 days a week
* frozen dinners can be provided for Saturday and Sunday * telephone orders
How it Works
* The program provides a meal delivered to your door around the noon hour with a choice of up to five times a week.
*If you need a meal on Saturday, Sunday or holiday, we can deliver 2 frozen meals along with your Friday meal.
* The frequency of receiving meals is your choice, but must be specified when you register.
* Should you have any dietary restrictions, these are recorded at the time you register. * Meals generally consist of soup, a hot main dish, bread and butter, and a dessert.
* The meals are cooked salt free and everything is baked or broiled rather than fried.
Harrow and McGregor Meal Deliveries: Mon, Wed and Fri between 11:30 am-1 pm
|Hours||Meal deliveries: Mon-Fri, 11:30 am-1 pm
Office: Mon-Thu, 9 am-5 pm * Fri, 9 am- 4 pm
|Areas Served||Amherstburg ; Harrow ; LaSalle ; McGregor|
|Boundaries||Amherstburg, Harrow, LaSalle, and McGregor.|
|Eligibility||Ages: 18 year(s) and up
Home-bound persons with disabilities unable to prepare meals for themselves
|Application||* Application process required
* Referrals from, CCAC, Victorian Order of Nurses (VON)
* Referral required from self, family or friends
|Languages||English ; French - By Translator|
|Fees||Service - $5.50 per meal|
|Primary Executive||Kathy DiBartolomeo, Executive Director; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Funding||Provincial - Ministry of Health and Long Term Care ; Donations ; Fees - Service|
|Located In Community||Amherstburg|
|Address & Map||
179 Victoria St S
Amherstburg, ON N9V 3N5
View Google Map
|Intersection||Victoria St S and Richmond St|
|Accessibility||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|