Site: Tecumseh - Amy Croft Dr
Service: Presbyterian Church
|Primary Contact||Sandra Catton, Executive Assistant; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Volunteer Coordinator||Deb Toth, Coordinator of Volunteer Ministries; Email: email@example.com|
|Description and Service Details|
|Service/Program Description||Presbyterian faith church |
* youth groups
* small groups
* Church Family Library
* counseling and pastoral services offered to members
Financial Peace University
Lakeshore St. Andrew’s is pleased to be able to offer Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University.
* Financial Peace University classes meet for two hours each week for 13 weeks, during which time the average family pays off $5300 in debt and saves $2700.
* In 13 action-packed lessons, you’ll learn how to beat debt, build wealth, find bargains, invest for the future, give like never before, and much more!
* This information will change your life.
|Hours||Mon-Fri: 8:30 am-4:30 pm |
Services: Sun 9:30 am,11 am
* drop ins before and after services , approximately 9 am and after 11 am
Financial Peace University classes * Call for details
|Areas Served||Essex County|
|Eligibility||* All welcome to attend worship; |
* Counseling services are for members only
|Primary Executive||Rev Brad Watson, Senior Pastor|
|Alternate Executive||Al De Simon, Executive Pastor; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Located In Community||Tecumseh|
|Address & Map|
235 Amy Croft Dr
Tecumseh, ON N9K 1C8
View Google Map
|Intersection||Amy Croft Dr and East Pike Creek Rd|
|Accessibility||Fully Accessible - Parking, Entrance, Washroom|
|Service Categories||Christian Churches ~ Presbyterian Community ; Faith Based Youth Programs ; Pastoral Counselling ; Personal Financial Counselling ; Religious Activities|