Site: Lakeshore - Puce Rd
Service: Lakeshore Area Animal Control and Dog Pound
|Record #: BLR0042||Last Modified: 06 Jul 2018||Last Full Update: 06 Jul 2018|
|Office Phone||Town of Lakeshore Animal Control (Dog Catcher): 519-728-5010
Dog Pound: 519-727-6495
|Primary Contact||Poundkeeper on Duty, Poundkeeper|
|Alternate Contact||Mary Mass, Clerk, Town of Lakeshore; Phone: (Business) 519-728-2700|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Services Available through the Dog Pound Facility are:
* Taking in Dogs that are lost
* Provide care for dogs while at the pound
* holding area for lost or stray dogs
* owners of dogs with tags are notified
* Dog Tag sales for Lakeshore, Essex, LaSalle, Tecumseh and Chatham-Kent
* owners can contact pound to enquire about possible strays
* dog catchers from Lakeshore, Tecumseh, LaSalle, Essex and occasionally Chatham-Kent use facility
Please call our Pound Keeper for more information on the services available at the Lakeshore Dog Pound.
Click Here to visit the Animal Control Website
* Dog Pound does not have the facilities to accept stray cats (The Windsor Essex County Humane Society will take in cats, rabbits and small animals).
* The Town of Lakeshore will supplement the cost of dropping off stray cats from the municipality to the Humane Society until the annual budget is exhausted.
* The Humane Society will accept injured or sick cats at any time. Visit their website Click Here to obtain more information and the current fee.
* All cat drop-offs must be done by appointment, walk-ins will not be accepted. (This practice has been put into place to comply with the new provincial regulations).
* Individuals with appointments will have their fee reduced.
|Hours||Mon-Fri 12 noon-4:30 pm * Sat & Sun, 10 am-3 pm|
|Areas Served||Chatham-Kent ; Essex ; Lakeshore ; LaSalle ; Tecumseh|
|Eligibility||Residents of service areas|
|Application||Call for information|
|Fees||Service - fees set by individual municipalities|
|Primary Executive||Kristen Newman, Director of Legislative and Legal Services, Town of Lakeshore; Phone: (Business) 519-728-2700 ext 230|
|Alternate Executive||Email: email@example.com|
|Funding||Fees - Service|
|Site Location||Near Hwy 401|
|Located In Community||Emeryville|
|Address & Map||
914 Puce Rd
Emeryville, ON N0R 1C0
View MapQuest Map
|Intersection||Puce Rd and Hwy 401|
|Mailing Address||c/o Town of Lakeshore
419 Notre Dame St
Belle River, ON N0R 1A0
|Physical Access||Not Accessible|