Site: Online/Web Service
Service: Find a Scouting Program by Area
|Record #: ESS0198||Last Modified: 12 Mar 2018||Last Full Update: 12 Mar 2018|
|Office Phone||Head Office: 613-224-5134|
|Toll Free Phone||Scouts Call Centre: 1-888-855-3336|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Scouts Canada for Youth
* learn outdoor skills
* giving back to community
How To volunteer with Scouts Canada?
* Becoming a volunteer with Scouts Canada is a multi-step process and there is help every step of the way.
* The process includes a personal interview, the provision of three personal references, and a Police Record Check.
* With one-on-one help from an experienced coach, participation required in online training where all the basics will be learned, to help provide great programs for youth.
* Once a leader, provisions will be made for further training and tools and support is always available.
* Leaders attend courses and workshops, receive Scouting Life magazine and can access helpful online support resources.
* It only takes a commitment of (12-14) hours per month which will make a difference in the lives of many kids, and help shape a better world for tomorrow.
* Scouts Canada encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
Get the process started by downloading your application form and phoning 1-888-Scouts-Now, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting the local Scouting council office in your area.
* Visit the website for Scouting Group Area Locations
* Scouts Canada has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. (Contact The Help Center at email@example.com or 1-888-855-3336 if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies).
|Hours||Scouts Call Centre: Mon-Fri, 9 am-5 pm
Head Office: Mon-Fri, 8 am-5:30 pm
|Meetings||Training and Courses: call for details|
|Areas Served||Essex County|
|Eligibility||Ages: 5 year(s) - 26 year(s)
Beavers: Boys & Girls, 5-7 Yrs
Cubs: Boys & Girls, 8-10 Yrs
Scouts: Boys & Girls, 11-14 Yrs
Venturers: Boys & Girls, 14-17 Yrs
Rovers: Boys & Girls, 18-26 yrs
Persons with special needs welcome!
|Application||Registration Process required (To Register or Volunteer Visit the Website and download the form or call for details)|
|Languages||English ; French|
|Fees||Membership - Annual Fee for youth participants|
|Funding||Fundraising - * Apple Day * Popcorn sales ; Donations ; Fees - For registration|
|Site Location||Website Information Only!|
|Located In Community||Essex County|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|