|Record #: LAM1637||Last Modified: 15 Aug 2018||Last Full Update: 15 Aug 2018|
|Office Phone||519-344-2062 ext 2349|
|Toll Free Phone||1-800-387-2882|
|Primary Contact||Connie VanBellinghen|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||* Garden Fresh Box is a non-profit food buying club open to anyone who wants to buy fresh, quality produce.
* Boxes include local, in-season produce at the peak of its nutritional value when
* Orders are placed monthly.
* Sites are found throughout Sarnia-Lambton.
* To find a site, call us.
* Order and pay for a box in advance at your chosen Garden Fresh Box (GFB) site
|Hours||General Inquiries: Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm * call for location of (GFB) site at a convenient location
Order at the Garden Fresh Box (GFB) site of your choice:
* Orders to be placed during the first week of the month
* Pick up your box at the same GFB site on the third Thu of the month.
|Areas Served||Lambton County|
|Eligibility||Garden Fresh Box is open to anyone in Lambton County.|
|Application||Call for details|
|Fees||Service - Single Individual size cost $10 * Family size $15 * Fruit Bag $5 * Veggie Bag $5|
|Funding||City / Town|
|Located In Community||Sarnia|
|Address & Map||
150 Christina St N, 2nd Flr
Sarnia, ON N7T 8H3
|Intersection||Christina St and George St|
|Bus Routes||Route 1 - Confederation ; Route 2 - Devine ; Route 3 - Wellington ; Route 4 - Maxwell ; Route 9 - Exmouth ; Route 10 - S. Vidal ; Route 12 - Point Edward|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Entrance, Washrooms and braille keypad in elevator|