|Record #: LAM1641||Last Modified: 21 Sep 2020||Last Full Update: 21 Sep 2020|
|Office Phone||519-344-2062 ext 2011|
|Toll Free Phone||1-800-387-2882|
|Primary Contact||Leslie Palimaka|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Offers children and youth healthy food on days they attend school.
* Developed to ensure all children attending school in Lambton County are well nourished and ready to learn
* To ensure that all children in Lambton County will have access to healthy food choices.
* Operated primarily by volunteers during scheduled class breaks or before school starts.
* To ensure the success of a Student Nutrition Program, each participating school must have the support of its principal, as well as a small group of volunteers determined to see Lambton County’s children and youth succeed.
* For more information or to start a program or volunteer please contact the program
A school has a choice of: a Healthy Snack Program * Meal Program * Blended Program
* call or visit www.lambtonhealth.on.ca for a comprehensive description or each program
|Hours||Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Areas Served||Lambton County|
|Application||Call for information|
|Funding||Regional / Municipal|
|Located In Community||Sarnia|
|Address & Map||
150 Christina St N
Sarnia, ON N7T 8H3
View Google Map
|Intersection||Christina St and George St|
|Bus Routes||Route 1 - Confederation ; Route 2 - Devine ; Route 3 - Wellington ; Route 4 - Maxwell ; Route 10 - S. Vidal ; Route 12 - Point Edward|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, entrance, washrooms, and braille keypad in elevator|