|Record #: LAM1647||Last Modified: 25 Aug 2018||Last Full Update: 25 Aug 2018|
|Toll Free Phone||1-877-219-4717|
|Primary Contact||Lori Hodgin, Chair|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Agency exists to strengthen the ability of Lambton County seniors to participate actively and directly in issues which affect their quality of life.
- Handyman/woman Program. Call for more information.
- Organize annual Seniors' Picnic.
- Provide volunteers to flu clinics conducted by the Community Health Services Department.
- Host "Seniors Information Fair" in partnership with local supporters.
- Promote safe medication use. Medication Record Books and Cards are available by calling the office.
- Initiate workshops and focus groups for seniors in Lambton County.
- Influence Health Care delivery.
|Hours||Mon-Thu 8:30 am - 2:30 pm * Fri phone lines are monitored|
|Areas Served||Lambton County|
|Eligibility||Ages: 55 year(s) and up
Seniors who are 55+ and retired or disabled
|Description (Agency)||Social Club|
|Funding||Donations ; United Way ; Fees|
|Located In Community||Sarnia|
|Address & Map||
The Chris Dawson Centre
420 East St N, Suite 6
Sarnia, ON N7T 6Y5
View Google Map
|Intersection||East St N and Exmouth St|
|Bus Routes||Route 9 - Exmouth|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible ; Designated parking at entrance ; Wheelchair accessible automatic main entrance ; Easy access to elevator ; Barrier-free washroom including door and stall|