|Record #: LEA0138||Last Modified: 23 Jan 2017||Last Full Update: 27 Oct 2016|
|Primary Contact||Linda, Secretary|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Anglican Church
* Sunday School and Nursery during Service
* Church Service
Ministries and groups at St John's Anglican, Leamington include:
* is a committee devoted to becoming a caring task force within the church, community and the world.
* It is the umbrella which oversees many parish outreach projects, such as Operation Christmas Child, CAS Christmas family sponsorship, Christmas Dinner.
* all interested persons are welcome to join.
Anglican Church Women (A.C.W.):
* meet on the 2nd Monday of each month at 1:30 p.m. in the lounge.
* The ministry is to help raise funds by making and selling pies, and hosting a yearly "Everything Sale".
* ACW supports a Foster child, help to send children to camp and support St. John's.
* ACW also helps with different meals including Funeral receptions.
* is a ministry which supplies a meal to families who are experiencing illness, bereavement or birth of a child.
* are a group of individuals who meet in the library/lounge on Tue afternoons, throughout most of the year except the summer months.
* You do not need to be a member of St. John's to be a crafter.
* Individuals work on personal craft projects, whether it be knitting, crocheting, needlepoint, sewing, plastic canvas, or trading recipes.
* The group hosts a November craft and bake sale.
* Money raised helps to support other ministries at St. John's.
The Church also Provides;
* Community Meals every Wed
* Holiday Meals - (Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
* We have just become a nut-free kitchen/facility
* St. John's Angel Cupboard provides gently used clothing and accessories for men, women and children
* Holiday Meals include Wheatley, Kingsville and Leamington
(Thanksgiving, Christmas Day Dinner, Easter Sunday Dinner)
A special Invitation to Shut-Ins, will deliver meals within the Leamington, Wheatley and Kingsville area.
|Hours||Office Hours Mon-Fri 9 am-12 noon * (Call First, hours can vary)
Community Meal Wed 4 pm-5:30 pm
St John's Angel Cupboard 2nd and 4th Wed of the month 3:30 pm- 5 pm
|Dates||Sun Services: 8:30 am and 10:30 am
Sun School and Nursery:10:30 am
Crafters Group: Tue at 1:30 pm throughout most of the year except the summer months
|Areas Served||Kingsville ; Leamington ; Wheatley|
|Application||Registration for some programs|
|Description (Agency)||An Anglican church.|
|Primary Executive||Rev Andrew Wilson, Rector|
|Alternate Executive||Douglas Whittaker, Warden|
|Located In Community||Leamington|
|Address & Map||
60 Erie St N
Leamington, ON N8H 2Z5
View Google Map
|Intersection||Erie St N and Clark St|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom, Ramp and Elevator|