Site: Ingersoll - Thames St N
|Record #: OXF0596||Last Modified: 19 May 2020||Last Full Update: 19 May 2020|
|Toll Free Phone||1-877-539-0463|
|Crisis Phone||519-539-0463 * Toll-Free 1-877-539-0463|
|Primary Contact||Phone: 519-539-0463 ext 299|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Wellkin Child & Youth Mental Wellness is making every effort to promote the safety and well-being of the children, youth and families we support.
As part of our effort in addressing the impact of COVID-19, we are committed to taking precautionary and preventative measures across our agency, while ensuring children, youth and families have the support they need during these unique times.
As a result, our physical locations will be closed to the public until further notice. This closure affects all of our locations as well as any group programs scheduled through this period.
Our valued staff will continue to provide support through the following:
1. All scheduled appointments will be held by phone by our staff.
2. “Walk-in” support will be provided via phone. Anyone requiring walk-in support will be asked to call Wellkin to schedule a time or complete the referral form on our website for our staff to contact them directly.
We are prepared to continue to provide essential mental health services for children and youth to ensure they receive the care they need.
Please follow our social media and website for updated information about our programs and services.
Wellkin has many services to offer. These include:
* Pittock Day Treatment Program
* Intensive Family Service Program
* School Community Intervention Partnership (SCIP)
* Youth Justice
* Autistm Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Children & Youth Transition Support Program
* Oxford Respite Network
* Early Years Program
* Adult Protective Services (APSW)
* Counselling Services
* Crisis Response & Urgent Care
|Hours||Monday to Thursday 8:30 am-4:30 pm and Friday 8:30 am-4:00 pm|
|Areas Served||Elgin County ; Oxford County ; Please Note: Some programs are currently available in Oxford County only.|
|Eligibility||Ages: 17 year(s) and under
Children and families within Oxford County and Elgin County
* Woodstock: Tue 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
* St. Thomas: Thu 10:00 am- 6:00 pm
|Languages||English ; German - Low German|
|Primary Executive||Mamta Chail-Teves, Executive Director|
|Funding||Provincial - Ontario. Ministry of Children and Youth Services South West Region * Ontario. Ministry of Children and Youth Services South West Region -Youth Justice Services * Ministry of Community and Social Services|
|Located In Community||Ingersoll|
|Address & Map||
Fusion Youth Activity and Technology Centre
121 Thames St N
Ingersoll, ON N5C 3C9
|Intersection||Thames St N and Bell St|
|Mailing Address||c/o Wellkin
912 Dundas St
Woodstock, ON N4S 1H1
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible ; Designated parking at entrance ; Wheelchair accessible automatic main entrance|