Site: Woodstock - Peel St
Service: Oxford Self Help Peer Support Program
|Record #: OXF0618||Last Modified: 04 Jul 2018||Last Full Update: 04 Jul 2018|
|Toll Free Phone||1-800-859-7248|
|Primary Contact||Sarah Aalbers, Manager, Peer Supports and Education; Email: email@example.com|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Oxford Self Help is a Drop in Center that provides mental health support through various programming such as:
* Support groups related to diagnosis including Mood Disorders, PPMD and Schizophrenia Support.
* Educational groups such as Anger Solutions, budgeting, self-care, and photography.
* Wellness groups such as mindfulness, and meditation.
* Psychosocial rehab groups around eating healthy and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
* Social/Activity groups which includes crafts and card games.
* One to One Peer Support is offered on a drop-in basis.
|Hours||Office Hours: Mon, Tue, Thu, Friday, Sat 10 am-4 pm
Drop-in programs available in Ingersoll on Tue afternoons, call for more information.
|Areas Served||Oxford County|
|Eligibility||Ages: 16 year(s) and up
|Funding||Regional / Municipal - Ministry of Health ; Fundraising ; Donations ; United Way|
|Located In Community||Woodstock|
|Address & Map||
522 Peel St
Woodstock, ON N4S 1K3
|Intersection||Peel St and Wellington St S|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible ; Designated parking at entrance ; Wheelchair accessible automatic main entrance ; Wheelchair accessible washroom, assistance needed with door|