Service: NEWS - Community Income Tax Program
|Record #: OXF1105||Last Modified: 27 Feb 2020||Last Full Update: 07 Feb 2020|
|Office Phone||CRA, Volunteer Co-ordinator: 1-855-581-0962|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Click here to view Income Tax Program Clinics taking place in Oxford County
* Must be a simple tax return. If you have no income or if income is employment, pension, CPP, disability or employment insurance, social assistance, RRSP’s, support payments, scholarships, fellowships, bursaries, grants, interest (under $1000).
* You must have an annual income of $35,000 for one person up to $52,500 for 5 persons (plus $2,500 for each additional person)
* Individuals must complete and sign a consent form which gives permission for qualified volunteers to complete your personal tax return
* Individuals must provide all necessary receipts and information slips during the posted clinic dates for each location. Pick up of completed returns will be arranged by the volunteer.
* Proper identification
* All necessary Tax slips RC (62), T5007, T4, T4A, T4A (P), T4A (OAS), T4E, T3, T5 etc.
* Tax Return package and last year’s Tax Return or Notice of Assessment
* All personal receipts for deductions you are claiming including Rent, Property Taxes, Charity receipts, Medical or Professional treatment receipts, RRSP contributions, Tuition fees, Daycare and Children’s fitness receipts, Pharmacy Prescription receipts or summary, etc.
Returns not eligible:
Self-employment * employment expenses * business or rental income & expenses * capital gains or losses * bankruptcy in tax year * completing a return for a deceased person.
For more information on Free Tax Clinics visit: http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/tx/ndvdls/vlntr/nd-eng.html
|Hours||Not Applicable - Documentation only|
|Areas Served||Oxford County|
|Eligibility||Residents of Oxford County|
|Application||In person at various locations through out Oxford County|
|Funding||Federal - Canada Revenue Agency|
|Located In Community||Oxford County|
|Physical Access||Unknown ; The clinics are held at various locations it is suggested that individuals call for accessibility information|