Site: Lambton County & Surrounding Areas
Service: Personal Emergency Response Service
|Record #: SAR0378||Last Modified: 30 Apr 2018||Last Full Update: 30 Apr 2018|
|Toll Free Phone||Lambton and Kent 1-800-387-8065|
|Primary Contact||Sandra Shields|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||* Philips Lifeline is an easy-to-use personal response service that lets you summon help any time of the day or night - even if you can't speak.
* All you have to do is press your Personal Help Button, worn on a wristband or pendant, and a trained Personal Response Associate will ensure you get help fast.
* That's why Philips Lifeline provides the #1 Medical Alert Service to offer you something else: peace of mind.
* Take comfort in knowing your button will call for help, even if you can't
* A simple fall can have devastating consequences for seniors.
* We respond to the need for access to help in case of a fall with the Philips Lifeline with AutoAlert* option. AutoAlert offers all the benefits of our Standard Lifeline Medical Alert Service-push the medical alert button for help at any time-plus an added layer of protection.
* Lifeline with AutoAlert is the first pendant-style help button that can automatically place a call for help if it detects a fall and you're unable to push the button yourself.
Bedside visits and home visits at no charge.
|Hours||Office - Mon-Fri 9 am-4 pm * Lifeline operates 24 hours a day|
|Areas Served||Chatham-Kent ; Elgin County ; Lambton County ; Middlesex County|
|Application||Call for information and application for service|
|Fees||Service - Approximately $1.52 taxes included per day. VAC coverage (some restrictions apply)|
|Located In Community||Sarnia|
|Address & Map||
|Physical Access||Not Applicable - No physical location|