Site: Sarnia Lambton Chapter
|Record #: SAR1138||Last Modified: 06 Dec 2019||Last Full Update: 14 Dec 2018|
|Primary Contact||Yvonne McInnes, Interim Program & Services Coordinator|
|Alternate Contact||Joanne Trenton, Client Service Co-ordinator|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Sarnia Lambton chapter provides a variety of services to persons with positive diagnosis of multiple sclerosis and their families, through:
* Special Assistance Program - limited financial assistance to people with MS to cover services that are not available through any other government or community agency.
* Equipment Program - assistance with equipment to help people with MS maximize their quality of life.
* Support Counselling Programs.
* Educational information to Chapter Members, the general public and health care professionals.
* Support research to help discover the cause and find a cure for multiple sclerosis.
|Areas Served||Lambton County|
|Eligibility||Persons diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, their family members or caregivers and health care professionals|
|Application||Call for information|
|Funding||Fundraising ; Donations ; United Way|
|Located In Community||Sarnia|
|Address & Map||
The Chris Dawson Centre
420 East St N
Sarnia, ON N7T 6Y5
View Google Map
|Intersection||East St and Exmouth St|
|Bus Routes||Route 9 - Exmouth|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - automatic doors, elevator, ramp, parking, washrooms ; Designated parking at entrance ; Wheelchair accessible automatic main entrance ; Easy access to elevator ; Barrier-free washroom including door and stall|