Al-Anon Family Groups (Windsor-Essex County)
Site: Windsor-Essex County Chapter
Service: District 8
|Record #: WIN0031||Last Modified: 09 Mar 2020||Last Full Update: 12 Feb 2020|
|After Hours Phone||24 Hrs answering service|
|Primary Contact||Colleen St Pierre, District Representative, Al-Anon Family Groups; Phone: (Residence) 519-551-6513; Email: email@example.com|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||* Support groups that share experiences, strengths and hopes related to problems due to alcoholism
* Al-Anon and Adult Children of Alcoholics groups are for family members, relatives and/or friends of alcoholics
* young people who have been affected by alcoholism in a family member or close friend are encouraged to participate
* all groups meet year round, following and practicing the 12 steps of Al-Anon.
|Hours||Messages can be left with our answering service 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week and will be returned as soon as possible.|
|Meetings||Area Meetings: check the website for details|
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Eligibility||Ages: 10 year(s) and up
* Persons affected by someone else's drinking.
* Families and Friends of alcoholics.
|Application||* Contact answering service and your message will be returned by one of our volunteers with in 24 hours
* Visit the website for a meeting location and visit the one of your choice. No advance notice is required to attend. All groups welcome "newcomers".
|Description (Agency)||Al-Anon Family Groups|
|Primary Executive||Colleen St Pierre, District Representative, Al-Anon Family Groups; Phone: (Business) 519-551-6513|
|Funding||Donations - Self supporting through member contributions|
|Elections||3 yr term, appointed Jan|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
View Google Map
|Mailing Address||c/o Colleen St Pierre
204-20 Rickway Dr
Leamington, ON N8H 2M4
|Physical Access||Unknown - Call for details of meeting locations (accessibility could vary)|
|Print Material||Agency brochures|