Site: Windsor - Mailing Address
Service: Al-Anon Family Groups - Windsor and Essex County
|Record #: WIN0031||Last Modified: 01 Apr 2016||Last Full Update: 10 Jun 2015|
|After Hours Phone||24 hrs answering service.|
|Primary Contact||Rick Evans, District Rep; Phone: (Residence) 226-346-1227; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||* Support groups that share experiences, strengths and hopes related to problems due to alcoholism
* Al-Anon and Adult Children of Alcoholics groups are for family members, relatives and/or friends of alcoholics
* young people who have been affected by alcoholism in a family member or close friend are encouraged to participate
* all groups meet year round, following and practicing the 12 steps of Al-Anon.
|Hours||Phones answered 24 hrs a day|
|Meetings||Area Meetings Click Here for Meeting Times and Locations
For Upcoming Events Click Here to View
|Areas Served||Essex County|
|Eligibility||Ages: 10 year(s) and up
* Persons affected by someone else's drinking.
* Families and Friends of alcoholics.
|Application||* Contact answering service and call will be answered by a volunteer
* leave a message and the next volunteer on call will return the call.
|Primary Executive||Rick Evans, District Representative, Al-Anon Family Groups; Phone: (Business) 226-346-1227|
|Funding||Donations - Self supporting through member contributions|
|Elections||3 yr term, appointed Jan|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Mailing Address||c/o Rick Evans
10676 Halstead Cres
Windsor, ON N8R 2C4