Site: Tecumseh - Mailing Address
Service: Al-Anon Family Groups - Windsor and Essex County
|After Hours Phone||After 11 pm a message can be left and the call will be returned.|
|Primary Contact||Rick Evans, District Rep; Phone: (Residence) 226-346-1227; Email: email@example.com|
|Description and Service Details|
|Service/Program Description||* Support groups that share experiences, strengths and hopes related to problems due to alcoholism |
* Al-Anon and Adult Children of Alcoholics groups are for family members, relatives and/or friends of alcoholics
* young people who have been affected by alcoholism in a family member or close friend are encouraged to participate
* all groups meet year round, following and practicing the 12 steps of Al-Anon.
|Hours||* Answering service - answered by volunteers from 7 am-11 pm |
|Meetings||Area Meetings Click Here for Meeting Times and Locations|
For Upcoming Events Click Here to View
|Areas Served||Essex County|
|Eligibility||Ages: 10 year(s) and up |
* Persons affected by someone else's drinking.
* Families and Friends of alcoholics.
|Application||* Contact answering service and call will be answered by a volunteer |
* leave a message and the next volunteer on call will return the call.
|Funding||Donations - Self supporting through member contributions|
|Elections||3 yr term, appointed Jan|
|Located In Community||Tecumseh (Town of)|
|Mailing Address||c/o Rick Evans |
10676 Halstead Cres
Windsor, ON N8R 2C4
|Service Categories||Families/Friends of Alcoholics Support Groups|
|Print Material||Agency brochures|