Site: Windsor - Oak Ave
Service: New Leaf Anger Management Program
|Record #: WIN0032||Last Modified: 28 Mar 2017||Last Full Update: 25 Nov 2016|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Anger management programs for Youth and Adults
* To Understand anger as an emotion.
* To determine negative and non-productive anger management techniques.
* To learn productive and positive anger management techniques.
|Hours||Mon-Thu: 8:30 am-4:30 pm * Fri, 8:30 am-3:30 pm|
|Areas Served||Essex County|
|Eligibility||Ages: 10 year(s) and up
* Youth 10-17 yrs
* Adults 18 yrs and older seeking guidance to work through and resolve their anger
|Application||* Application process required
* Receiving referrals from social service agencies, community mental health agencies, schools, corrections and self-referrals.
|Languages||English ; French|
|Fees||Service - fees for various services * call for details|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
275 Oak Ave, Ste 703
Windsor, ON N9A 5E5
View Google Map
|Intersection||Oak St and University Ave W|
|Bus Routes||Transway 1C|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|