Site: Windsor - Dougall Ave
Service: Emerging Young Adult / Adolescent Program
|Record #: WIN0040||Last Modified: 01 May 2018||Last Full Update: 03 May 2017|
|Office Phone||Intake Department 519-253-2441 ext 206|
|After Hours Phone||Phones answered 24 hours a day|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||* Abstinence based recovery program for Young Adult / Adolescent
* Designed to meet the needs of adolescents and is gender specific
* Safe environment which helps build healthy relationships, enhance life, social skills and learn positive ways to cope with life's challenges.
* Length of program is determined by adolescent's individual progress
* Extensive Aftercare program available to graduates. .
|Hours||* Intake Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:30 am-3 pm
* Intensive live-in treatment program: 24 Hrs, seven days a week.
|Meetings||* Meetings available for persons who have successfully completed programs at other agencies. (Interview required)|
|Areas Served||Chatham-Kent ; Essex County ; Lambton County ; Out of Province on a fee for service basis only|
|Eligibility||Ages: 13 year(s) - 21 year(s)
* Adolescents aged 13-21 participate in a day-treatment program.
|Application||* Application process required
* Meetings available for persons who have successfully completed programs at other agencies (Interview required)
|Languages||English ; French - Upon Request|
|Fees||Program - Fee schedule based on criteria ; Service - 90 Day Fee for Service Beds (NO WAIT TIME) ; None - No cost for 33 beds funded by the Erie St. Clair LHIN - Wait time may apply|
|Primary Executive||Dan Martin, Jenn Bastien, Program Managers; Phone: (Business) 519-253-2441|
|Alternate Executive||Mark Lennox, Director of Development; Phone: (Business) 519-946-3115; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Funding||Provincial - Ministry of Health and Long Term Care, Erie St. Clair LHIN ; Fundraising ; Donations|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
2335 Dougall Ave
Windsor, ON N8X 1S9
View Google Map
|Intersection||Dougall Ave and Jackson St|
|Bus Routes||Dougall 6|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom, Entrance and Residence ; Designated parking at entrance ; Wheelchair accessible automatic main entrance ; Barrier-free washroom including door and stall|
|Print Material||Brentwood Adolescent Program & Brentwood, "Where People Need People" Pamphlets|