Site: Windsor - Cabana Rd W
Service: Independent Living Facility for the Elderly
|Record #: WIN0058||Last Modified: 15 Feb 2018||Last Full Update: 15 Feb 2018|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Retirement Residences offer seniors (elderly) permanent and temporary stays (either to convalesce or wait for their caregiver to resume care).
* Comfortable and well-maintained living spaces coupled with diverse and enriching programming that allows our independent residents to enjoy all the benefits of our communities with complete freedom and stress-free liviing
Offers many services and amenities for the active senior such as;.
* Social & Recreational Programs
* Group transportation to shopping, outings and medical appointments
Short Term Stays
* Whatever the circumstance, short term stays provide a comfortable, affordable option.
* allow guests to experience and enjoy the benefits of community living for as long as they need.
* Perhaps you have home repairs scheduled and you wish to move out for the duration
* or are interested in trying out what life in a senior’s community can be like through a trial stay.
* Caregiver Relief/ Vacation Stay
* Post Hospital Stays
|Hours||Mon-Sun 24 hours|
|Areas Served||Essex County|
|Eligibility||Ages: 55 year(s) and up
Must be 55 years and older
|Application||Call for details|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
1953 Cabana Rd W
Windsor, ON N9G 2X6
|Intersection||Southwinds Dr and Cabana Rd W|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|