Service: Community Services - Housing with Supports Program
|Record #: WIN0086||Last Modified: 17 Sep 2018||Last Full Update: 08 Jan 2018|
|Office Phone||519-776-6441 ext 1533, or ext 1535|
|Primary Contact||Karrie Ferguson or Kathy Wodzinski firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com, Home Visitor-Housing with Supports Program, Corporation of the County of Essex; Phone: ext 1533 or 1535 (Business); Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Contact||Jeanie Diamond-Francis, Community Services Coordinator, Corporation of the County of Essex; Phone: ext 1532|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Maintains purchase of service arrangements for the provision of Housing with Supports Program beds for those individuals in need of supervised living environments
* The Housing with Supports Program provides permanent housing in a supportive community environment for residents that are living with psychiatric, physical or developmental disabilities, and/or are frail elderly
* subsidies for the cost of residing in the Housing with Supports Program are offered to qualifying applicants
|Hours||Mon-Fri 9 am-4:30 pm|
|Areas Served||Essex County - Serves all areas that are not within the City of Windsor|
|Eligibility||Ages: 18 year(s) and up
* Qualified residents of Essex County aged 18 years and up who need assistance with their activities of daily living
* Seniors requiring rest or retirement home care
Eligibility for the Housing with Supports Program
To apply for this program, you must meet the following 5 conditions:
* Be an adult over 18.
* Have limited assets.
* Agree to the placement.
* Have a medical need as shown on a yearly medical form completed and signed by a doctor or nurse practitioner.
* Complete an application with the Housing with Supports Program Coordinator and supply the Required Documentation.
|Application||* Complete an application with the Housing with Supports Program Coordinator and supply the Required Documentation.
Required Documentation Click Here to see required documentation
|Languages||English ; French - Translation and assistance available in both official languages upon request|
|Primary Executive||Mary Birch, Director of Council Services/Clerk, Corporation of the County of Essex; Phone: (Business) ext 1335; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Executive||Rob Maisonville, Chief Administrative Officer, Corporation of the County of Essex; Phone: ext 1328|
|Located In Community||Essex|
|Address & Map||
360 Fairview Ave W, Suite 301
Essex, ON N8M 1Y6
|Intersection||Fairview Ave W and Woodview Dr|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|