Windsor Cancer Centre Foundation
Service: Patient Assistance Fund
|Record #: WIN0124||Last Modified: 24 Jan 2018||Last Full Update: 24 Jan 2018|
|Office Phone||519-254-5577 (Please press the number sign after extension number) * Executive Director, Ext. 58506# * Manager of Finance, Ext. 58634#|
|Primary Contact||Houida Kassem, Executive Director; Phone: Press # after extension (Business) option # ext ext 58506; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Contact||Christine Garant, Manager of Finance; Phone: Press # after extension * option # ext ext 58634; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||* It is the policy of the Foundation that all active patients of the Windsor Regional Cancer Program have appropriate access to resources to assist them with financial needs that result from the diagnosis or treatment of cancer.
* In consultation with their Social Worker, a financial assessment will be completed to determine need.
* If patients fail to qualify for a variety of community and government resources, an application to the Patient Assistance Fund can be made.
* It is intended to assist with food, shelter and medical related expenses, and other items as deemed necessary and appropriate on an individual basis.
* An active patient is someone who is currently receiving cancer treatment, and/or has not yet been discharged from the Windsor Regional Cancer Program.
|Hours||Mon-Fri 9 am-4 pm|
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Eligibility||* An active patient is currently receiving cancer treatment, and/or has not yet been discharged from the Windsor Regional Cancer Program.|
|Application||* Assessment required
* Application Process required
|Primary Executive||Stephen Roberts, President|
|Alternate Executive||Sean White, Vice President|
|Site Location||South of Windsor Regional Hospital, Metropolitan Campus|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
Windsor Regional Cancer Centre
2220 Kildare Rd, Ground Floor
Windsor, ON N8W 2X3
View MapQuest Map
|Intersection||Kildare Rd and Alsace Rd|
|Mailing Address||c/o Windsor Cancer Centre Foundation
2220 Kildare Rd
Windsor, ON N8W 2X3
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom, Entrance and Elevator|
|Print Material||Information package, brochure, newsletter|