|Record #: WIN0127||Last Modified: 06 Aug 2019||Last Full Update: 29 Jan 2019|
|Primary Contact||Leta Marchand BSW, RSW, Clinical Manager; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||* BANA believes that each person coming to therapy is unique, attempts to do the best possible with the resources available, has wisdom, creativity and strength, and is the authority in their life.
* BANA also believes that counseling means providing a safe place to tell your story, have conversations and to work together.
* An integrative approach to therapy that is based in the best eating disorder practices.
These treatment services may include, but are not limited to:
* A comprehensive and specialized eating disorder assessment for adults (CBT-E)
* A specialized eating disorder treatment plan.
* Consultation with Dietitian services
Therapeutic interventions that utilize a strengths based perspective that include:
* Individual and group treatment
* Family support
|Hours||Mon-Fri 9 am-5 pm|
|Meetings||Call for date, time and location|
|Areas Served||Chatham-Kent ; Essex County ; Lambton County|
|Eligibility||Ages: 0.1 year(s) - 100 year(s)
Assessment and referral of individuals with an eating disorder for those under 20 and treatment those 20 and older.
|Application||Specialized Diagnostic Assessment required (in house) * call or drop in for details|
|Primary Executive||Luciana Rosu-Sieza, Executive Director; Email: email@example.com|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
1500 Ouellette Ave, Suite 100
Windsor, ON N8X 1K7
View Google Map
|Intersection||Ouellete Ave and Shepherd|
|Bus Routes||Transway 1A ; Transway 1C|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|
|Print Material||* Recovery tools and literature are provided at time of group treatment
* Family and Friends information package