|Record #: WIN0163||Last Modified: 19 Dec 2019||Last Full Update: 17 May 2019|
|Office Phone||519-255-6770 ext 4404|
|TTY Phone||TTY: 1-866-488-9311
TTY Service only available Mon-Fri, 9 am-5 pm (Caller will be directed to 311 for assistance).
|Primary Contact||Nicole Hayward, Accessibility Librarian, Windsor Public Library; Phone: (Business) 519-255-6770 ext 4404; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||In-home support program
* Materials include large print books and recorded books for those unable to use print resources.
* Service provides delivery of library materials to those who are unable to visit the library.
* Large print books, Daisy discs, and books on CD are available.
* Provides materials and support to seniors and long-term care facilities in the city.
* Provides access to software programs to facilitate usage of computers and the internet at the Windsor Public Library
|Hours||35 hours/ week * some evenings and Sat (call to schedule in-home support)|
|Dates||Visit the website for beginning and end dates of Winter and Summer Hours|
|Eligibility||* Shut-ins and persons with print-related disabilities
* Will need to acquire a valid library card
|Application||* Application process required for Library Cards
* Call to arrange accessibility services
|Languages||English ; French|
|Fees||None - for Windsor residents|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
3030 Rivard Ave
Windsor, ON N8T 2J2
View Google Map
|Intersection||Rivard and Queen Elizabeth Drive|
|Bus Routes||Ottawa 4|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|