Site: Windsor - Machette Rd
Service: Cleft Lip and Palate/Craniofacial Dental Program
|Record #: WIN0170||Last Modified: 12 Nov 2019||Last Full Update: 12 Nov 2019|
|Primary Contact||Karen Papps, Administrative Assistant, Health Records; Phone: ext 585; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Contact||Tonia Bryans, Clinic Coordinator; Phone: ext 250; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||* Diagnostic and consultative multidisciplinary team assessments for individuals with cleft lip and/or palate, craniofacial syndromes and severe dental conditions.
* Dental funding may be available to fund approved specialized dentistry for eligible individuals through the Cleft Lip and Palate/Craniofacial Dental Program.
|Hours||Admin Mon-Fri 9 am-5 pm
Dental Clinics: One Wed per month: 1:30 pm-5 pm
Screening Clinics: as needed
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Eligibility||Ages: 18 year(s) and under
* Individuals (Infants- 18 Yrs), affected by cleft lip and/or palate or other craniofacial disorders or severe dental conditions.
* Diagnostic categories are established by the Provincial Cleft Lip and Palate/Craniofacial Dental Program and must be approved by the regional dental director for the program.
|Application||* Referrals accepted.
* All referrals will be seen in a Screening Clinic to determine eligibility.
|Fees||Program - Clinic fees covered by OHIP (75% of specialized dental treatment covered by Cleft Lip/Palate Program upon approval) ; * Fees for dental clinic appointments are funded through the Provincial Cleft Lip and Palate/Craniofacial Dental Program.
* Fees for Plastics Clinics are funded through OHIP.
|Primary Executive||Dr Tom Oper, Clinic Director; Phone: (Business) 519-252-7281|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
3945 Matchette Rd
Windsor, ON N9C 4C2
View Google Map
|Intersection||Chapelle Ave and Matchette Rd|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|