Site: Windsor - Ouellette Ave
Service: Youth and Adult Recreation Groups
|Record #: WIN0177||Last Modified: 05 Sep 2018||Last Full Update: 05 Sep 2018|
|Primary Contact||Mary-Ann Fuduric, Executive Director|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Youth and Adult groups
* offers a variety of recreational activities to enhance self esteem and social skills with peers
* allows the text on the website to be read out loud to you.
* It provides you assistance if you have trouble reading text online.
* By having the text read out loud to you, you can understand the information on the website more easily. This makes the content more accessible and the website more pleasant to visit.
* As a user you don’t have to download anything.
* Click Here to Find Out How it Works
|Hours||Mon-Thu 9 am-4 pm|
|Areas Served||Essex County|
|Eligibility||Ages: 13 year(s) and up
* Youth and Adults with learning disabilities
* Recreation program:
* Youth 13-18 Yrs
* Adults 18 Yrs and Older
|Application||Registration process required|
|Fees||Program - Fees apply|
|Funding||Donations ; Fees - For some programs ; Windsor Sertoma Club|
|Site Location||building is not accessible at the Pelisser entrance (there is 1 step with no ramp), but is accessible at the Ouellette entrance.|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
Herb Gray Centre
647 Ouellette Ave, Suite 101
Windsor, ON N9A 4J4
View MapQuest Map
|Intersection||Ouellette Ave and Wyandotte St|
|Bus Routes||Transway 1C ; Transway 1C Express ; Central 3 ; Ottawa 4|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Automatic entrance (Ouellette entrance) and Washroom|