Windsor Celiac Foundation
Site: Windsor - Mailing Address
Service: Support Group
|Primary Contact||Rachel Blanchard, Membership, Education Committee; Phone: leave message (Residence) 519-979-5897; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description||* Support group for those who must follow a gluten free diet. |
* We provide information and coping skills for multi-faceted aspects of the disease and other gluten related conditions.
|Hours||Check out our website at www.celiacfoundation.tk or call 519-979-5897 and leave a message.|
|Meetings||Call 519-979-5897 and leave a message or check out our website at www.celiacfoundation.tk |
* 5 general meetings per year with a Nutritionist in attendance
* The 2014 Vendor's Night has been cancelled, but the Foundation hopes to hold one again in 2015.
* Annual Christmas Party.
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Eligibility||Persons with Celiac Disease or any other gluten related conditions who would benefit from adhering to a gluten free diet.|
|Application||* New members must fill out an information form. |
* New members receive a celiac information package plus our Foundation's
* Cookbook and a restaurant card with their membership.
|Languages||English ; French - Upon Request|
|Fees||Membership - Dues - $35 for new members and $25 per year existing members|
|Primary Executive||Shirley Girard, President, Windsor Celiac Foundation; Email: email@example.com|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Mailing Address||c/o Windsor Celiac Foundation |
PO Box 27001-
7720 Tecumseh Rd E
Windsor, ON N8T 3N5
|Print Material||Members receive 5 newsletters per year. |
Gluten free pocket dictionary available for buying: $7