Windsor Celiac Foundation
Site: Windsor - Mailing Address
Service: Celiac Foundation Support Group
|Record #: WIN0208||Last Modified: 31 Jan 2019||Last Full Update: 31 Jan 2019|
|Office Phone||519-979-5897 * leave a message|
|Primary Contact||Rachel Blanchard, Membership, Education Committee; Phone: leave message (Residence) 519-979-5897; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||* Support group for those who must follow a gluten free diet.
* provides information and coping skills for multi-faceted aspects of the disease and other gluten related conditions.
|Hours||Website 24 Hrs for additional information
Call and leave msg any time
|Meetings||* 4 general meetings per year (call for date and times or visit the website)
* Annual Christmas Party.
* Meetings, new location * Knights of Columbus Hall in River Canard * 8965 Malden Rd. Call to get date and time or visit our website
|Areas Served||Essex County|
|Eligibility||Persons with Celiac Disease or any other gluten related conditions who would benefit from adhering to a gluten free diet.|
|Application||* New members must fill out an information form.
* New members receive a celiac information package plus our Foundation's
* Cookbook and a restaurant card with their membership.
|Languages||English ; French - Upon Request|
|Fees||Membership - Dues, $35 for new members and $25 per year existing members|
|Primary Executive||Shirley Girard, President, Windsor Celiac Foundation; Email: email@example.com|
|Site Location||Meetings, new location * Knights of Columbus Hall in River Canard * 8965 Malden Rd. Call to get date and time or visit our website|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
View Google Map
|Mailing Address||c/o Windsor Celiac Foundation
PO Box 27001-
7720 Tecumseh Rd E
Windsor, ON N8T 3N5
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - meetings location (Parking, Washroom and Entrance)|
|Print Material||* Members receive 4 newsletters per year.
* Gluten free pocket dictionary available for $7