Montessori Early Years
Site: LaSalle - Front Rd
|Record #: WIN0232||Last Modified: 27 Nov 2019||Last Full Update: 27 Nov 2019|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Montessori Early Years believes that:
* Each child is deserving of respect in an environment that accommodates to each child’s individual strengths and capabilities.
* Every child is entitled to a positive learning environment based on each child’s developmental level, strengths, needs, interests and experiences and values each child as an individual.
* Each child is deserving of respect that cherishes creative ideas and expressions.
The focus of Montessori Early Years is to:
* Create a happy and nurturing environment where children feel comfortable to discover and achieve their full potential.
* Help children develop self-confidence and self esteem.
* Enhance concentration skills and establish good work habits.
* Allow children to discover the joy of learning.
* Stimulate growth by using materials and activities that encourage each child to explore, learn and solve problems.
* Develop essential social skills through critical thinking, independence and cooperation.
* Nurture each child’s needs by providing a safe, secure and caring environment.
What is Child Care Subsidy? Click Here to find out More
|Hours||School Program Hours vary * Call for details|
|Application||Call for details|
|Fees||Program ; CHILD CARE FEE SUBSIDY CALCULATOR * Fee assistance available for Child Care ; assistance is provided by MCSS.|
|Located In Community||LaSalle|
|Address & Map||
1550 Front Rd
LaSalle, ON N9J 2B6
|Intersection||Front Rd and Bouffard Rd|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|