Service: Child Care Centre
|Record #: WIN0303||Last Modified: 16 May 2019||Last Full Update: 16 May 2019|
|Primary Contact||Denise Peters, Regional Manager, YMCA of Windsor and Essex County; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Contact||Serafina Youssef, School-Age Director, YMCA of Windsor and Essex County; Phone: (Business) 519-256-7330 ext 234; Email: email@example.com|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Our Programs Enhance Learning
* The program at the YMCA Child Care Centre is based on the “Playing to Learn”
* We view children as Active Learners both mentally and physically.
* Our experienced Early Childhood Educators plan activities and experiences that are of interest to the children in our program, building on their existing strengths and
* Our consistent daily routine offers a wide variety of learning experiences and activities.
* Our daily activities are planned around appropriate child development practices and the interests of the children.
* We provide activities that are both interesting and satisfying to your child.
* Active involvement in the program and ongoing observations guide teachers as they implement activities that both stimulate and challenge children as they grow and
develop. Full involvement in, and satisfaction from one’s work is of prime importance for social and emotional growth.
What is Child Care Subsidy? Click Here to find out More
|Hours||Mon-Fri: 8:45 am-11:45 am & 12:15 pm-3 pm|
|Dates||This program runs from Sep-Jun
* closed on all statutory holidays, Christmas Break and March Break.
|Areas Served||Essex County|
|Eligibility||Ages: 0.6 year(s) - 5 year(s)
Children Attending On A Scheduled Basis
* Due to strict teacher/child ratio regulations, a detailed schedule of part-time care
is required. This is for the benefit of all children.
* There is a minimum registration requirement of 2 full days per week.
* Full-time user will take priority over children attending on a part-time basis.
|Application||Application Process required|
|Languages||English ; French ; Arabic ; Chinese (Cantonese) ; Chinese (Mandarin) ; Spanish|
|Fees||Service ; CHILD CARE FEE SUBSIDY CALCULATOR * Fee assistance available for Child Care ; assistance is provided by MCSS.|
|Primary Executive||Andrew Lockie, Chief Executive Officer, YMCA of Southwestern Ontario; Phone: (Business) 519-907-5500 ext 1120; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Site Location||Downtown Windsor|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
500 Victoria Ave
Windsor, ON N9A 4M8
View Google Map
|Intersection||Victoria Ave and Wyandotte St W|
|Bus Routes||Transway 1A ; Transway 1C ; Crosstown 2 ; Central 3 ; Ottawa 4|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Ramp, Entrance, Washroom and Elevator|