Site: Windsor - Victoria Ave
Service: Community Programming, Referrals and Basic Needs
|Record #: WIN0348||Last Modified: 05 Jul 2019||Last Full Update: 05 Jul 2019|
|After Hours Phone||519-962-5582 (After 9pm)|
|Primary Contact||Paula Monteleone, Manager of Programs and Services, Downtown Mission; Phone: ext 143; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Contact||Salena Hamilton, Assistant to the Executive Director; Email: email@example.com|
|Volunteer Coordinator||Racquele Smith, Manager of Education and Volunteerism, Downtown Mission; Phone: ext 280; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Help with Lost Identification ; Hygiene Items, Clothing Bank, Government Benefit Applications, Help with Community Referrals, Food Services (3 meals per day), Foot Care, Health Care Navigation Support, Outreach Support, Dispense and Educate on Intranasal Naloxone, Self Medication Program, Volunteer Services
* Emergency Shelter Services: 9 pm-7 am daily, located at 875 Ouellette Avenue.
Food Services: Food bank (875 Ouellette Avenue) * Tue-Fri, 10 am-3 pm
Meal service: (664 Victoria Avenue)
* Breakfast 7:30 am- 8 am
* Lunch 11:30 am-1 pm
* Dinner/Soup: 5:30 pm-7:30 pm)
* Contact email@example.com for more information.
Social Enterprise Program:
* 40 day vocational skill/ job readiness training with on the job support
* Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Phoenix Recovery and Wellness Program:
* Community day program for individuals experiencing issues with substance and alcohol use.
* Contact email@example.com for more information.
Free Fitness Center:
* for open gym hours, contact Tristan@downtownmission.com
All basic needs and hygiene items, as well as help with filling out referrals, forms and case management issues
* visit the Service Support Staff in the basement drop in Center of 664 Victoria Avenue.
For help with navigating your health care services
* Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If in need out Outreach Support
* contact email@example.com.
To volunteer at the Downtown Mission
* please visit downtownmission.com and fill out the application.
For all other inquiries please call the main number provided above and the appropriate person will be there to help.
|Hours||664 Victoria Avenue: Main business hours: 8 am- 9 pm, 519-973-5573
875 Ouellette: After hours for emergency shelter, 9 pm-7 am
* or day services at the Food Bank: 519-962-5582
|Dates||Drop in and Shelter services open 24 hours, 365 days, for all other services please call.|
|Meetings||Let's Talk Womyn's Group:
* A women's centered, women's lived experience group for all women of any age
Last Tue of each month from 4:30 pm-6:30 pm.
Contact Danielle Barron at firstname.lastname@example.org for a full schedule of the topics and information
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Eligibility||Ages: 18 year(s) and up
.Any persons facing barriers to services, experiencing homelessness or low income circumstances.
|Application||* Walk-ins welcome
* Registration may be required for some Mission Services
|Primary Executive||Ron Dunn, Executive Director; Email: email@example.com|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
664 Victoria Ave
Windsor, ON N9A 4N2
|Intersection||Victoria Ave and Wyandotte St W|
|Bus Routes||Crosstown 2 ; Central 3 ; Dominion 5|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom , Ramp and Elevator|
|Print Material||Mission Possible, quarterly newsletter|