Site: Windsor - North Service Rd
Service: War Veterans Transit Pass Program
|Record #: WIN0372||Last Modified: 05 Dec 2019||Last Full Update: 19 Apr 2017|
|Office Phone||Transit Windsor Customer Service: 519-944-4111 (during regular business hours)|
|Primary Contact||Elaine Eskritt, Manager of Administration; Phone: (Business) 519-944-4141 ext 2241|
|Alternate Contact||Dave Calibaba, Sales and Marketing Manager; Phone: (Business) 519-255-6100 ext 6630; Email: email@example.com|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||* free lifetime unlimited conventional city transit services to veterans. (excluding, Handi Transit and Tunnel Bus servcies.
* This program is a gesture of respect and acknowledgement of the personal sacrifice and commitment made to our community and Canada.
* The Windsor Veterans Memorial Services Committee will process all applications.
Assistance in filling out the application is available through the Free Forms Assistance Program see list below:
* Family Services Windsor-Essex - 235 Eugenie St W Ste 105 A , 519-966-5010
* Multicultural Council, 245 Janette Ave, 519-255-1127
* Multicultural Council, 7651 Tecumseh Rd E, 519-948-9443
* Windsor Public Library, Central Branch, 850 Ouellette Ave, 519-255-6770
* Bilingual Legal Clinic, 595 Tecumseh Rd E, 519-253-3526
* For times and locations of these agencies, the public is asked to contact 211 or visit our website at www.211ontario.ca and search for the agency information
|Hours||Tansit Windsor Office Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4 pm|
|Eligibility||open to the following veterans:
• Canadian and Allied Veterans who participated in active service during World War II, Korean, or Vietnam Wars and residing in the City of Windsor
|Application||* Application forms must include a photocopy of either a Certificate of Service and/or Discharge Papers.
* Please allow up to 30 days for processing forms.
* Completed forms may be mailed, faxed, or dropped off at Windsor International Transit Terminal:
300 Chatham St W
|Primary Executive||Pat Delmore, Executive Director; Phone: (Business) 519-944-4141 ext 2232; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Funding||City / Town|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
3700 North Service Rd E
Windsor, ON N8W 5X2
|Intersection||Central Ave and North Service Rd E|
|Mailing Address||c/o Windsor International Transit Terminal
300 Chatham St W
Windsor, ON N9A 0A8
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|
|Print Material||* printed schedules for persons with visual impairments and limitations available by calling 311|