Service: Youth Outreach Worker Program
|Record #: WIN0384||Last Modified: 08 Apr 2016||Last Full Update: 08 Apr 2016|
|Primary Contact||Myles Soulliere, Program Manager - Youth Opportunities Strategy, New Beginnings; Phone: ext 416; Email: email@example.com|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Youth Outreach Worker (YOW) program:
* provides specialized information, assistance & referrals to youth in at-risk areas
* works in select communities to provide services to youth
Dress for Success:
* provides dress clothes for youth who are attending an interview or require them for other reasons.
On Site Food Cupboard:
* Emergency food cupboard for youth who require it.
On Site Laundry facilities:
* Laundry facilities for youth who require it.
* Youth who need assistance with their resume can call ahead. Weekly resume groups are provided in the community.
Life Skills Group:
* Most Thursdays a meal is prepared with the youth. A life skill session is completed afterwards. Group runs from 3:30-5:30.
|Hours||Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm * hours may vary(call ahead)|
|Boundaries||Program concentrates on the following postal code areas: N9A, N9B, N9C, N8Y, N8R|
|Eligibility||Ages: 12 year(s) - 21 year(s)
* open to all youth
|Application||* call for details|
|Languages||English ; French|
|Primary Executive||Mary Kay Morand, Executive Director; Phone: 519-971-0973 ext 102; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Funding||Provincial - Ministry of Children and Youth Services, Youth Opportunities Strategy|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
1049 Janette Ave
Windsor, ON N9A 5A4
|Intersection||Janette Ave and Erie St W|
|Bus Routes||Transway 1A ; Transway 1C|
|Accessibility||Not Accessible - For accessible service, please call ahead.|