Service: Complex Continuing Care - Y Emara Centre for Healthy Aging and Mobility
|Record #: WIN0388||Last Modified: 28 Apr 2017||Last Full Update: 15 Aug 2016|
* automated service- Press "0" to connect to the Switchboard Operator
|After Hours Phone||Automated directory|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||* The Complex Continuing Care Program is an integrated program offering services to medically stable adults.
* Patients eligible for Complex Continuing Care require ongoing 24 hour nursing care and allied health care related to complex physical and/or cognitive challenges.
* Staff focus on promoting wellness, mobility, independence, and retaining maximum quality of life for patients.
* The Palliative Care Program within Complex Continuing Care provides pain and symptom management, as well as end of life support.
* The Complex Continuing Care Program will continue to evolve to meet the needs of the community.
Complex Continuing Care Frequently Asked Questions
|Hours||Administration Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm
Visiting Hours: Mon-Sun, 12 noon-8 pm
|Areas Served||Essex County|
|Eligibility||Ages: 18 year(s) and up
* Complex Continuing Care programs care for medically stable clients, 18 years or older, with significant care requirements because of complex physical and/or cognitive challenges.
* Care is also provided for palliative patients.
|Application||referral is by doctor/health care professional|
|Languages||English ; Translator - upon request|
|Fees||Service - Nominal Fee (Co-pay does apply dependent on length of patient stay)|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
Dr Y. Emara Centre for Healthy Aging and Mobility
1453 Prince Rd, 1st Flr
Windsor, ON N9C 3Z4
|Intersection||Prince Rd and Connaught Ave|
|Bus Routes||Transway 1C ; Central 3|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|
|Print Material||Print material available|