Site: Windsor - Meadowbrook Lane
Service: Riverside Place Long Term Care
|Record #: WIN0432||Last Modified: 16 Apr 2019||Last Full Update: 04 Jan 2018|
|Primary Contact||David Towers, Executive Director; Phone: (Business) ext 222; Fax: 519-974-7305; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Contact||Alison Spence-Falkingham, Director of Care; Phone: ext 223|
|Volunteer Coordinator||Susan Duffy, Recreation Manager; Phone: ext 224|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||* offers a comfortable environment that supports and respects the needs of each resident.
* Rooms are comfortably furnished with a bed, night table, wardrobe, mirror, easy chair and window
* Space for personal decorations to give the room your own touch
* Supplies and equipment for personal and nursing support
* 24-hour life safety systems
* Housekeeping and laundry service
* offers a range of programs and services to help to be the best in mind, body and spirit.
* strive to create an environment that provides meaningful ways to stay engaged and to help each resident thrive.
* Individualized assessment and care planning
* Professional interdisciplinary health care team
* Registered nurse 24-hours a day
* Pain and symptom management
* Registered dietician
* Spiritual services
* Hairdressing/barber services
* Residents' Council
* Family Council
Programs and Services
* Rehabilitation programs to optimize independence
* Fulfilling recreational and leisure programs for all interests and abilities
* Physical activities
* Music therapy
* Art and creative classes
* Revera/3M skin and wound care program
* Resident safety programs
* Garden and horticultural activities
* Community and cultural events
* Holiday celebrations
* Intergenerational and volunteer programs
* Friendly pet visitations
|Hours||Mon-Sun 24 hours|
|Areas Served||Essex County|
|Application||Application process required|
|Description (Agency)||At Revera’s Riverside Place, we help you to live life to the fullest extent possible.
Enhancing your personal well-being in every way – physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially – is at the heart of Riverside Place. We offer a friendly and safe environment, where our experienced staff support you in your daily activities, and we embrace and celebrate each resident as a unique individual.
The personalized care, nourishing meals, warm accommodation and stimulating programs are all designed around the health and comfort of residents. You can be assured of the services and opportunities that enhance your life, help you to pursue your goals and interests, and make you feel at home. A caring community is an important part of life here. We nurture friendships, and welcome volunteers, local schools and community groups to all become a part of the enriching experience at Riverside Place.
Riverside Place is part of Revera, one of North America’s leading and most trusted providers of seniors’ accommodation, care and services since 1961.
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
3181 Meadowbrook Lane
Windsor, ON N8T 0A4
View Google Map
|Intersection||Meadowbrook Lane and Forest Glade Dr|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|