Service: Adventure Bay Family Water Park - Discounted Rates
|Record #: WIN0457||Last Modified: 23 Aug 2018||Last Full Update: 06 Jul 2017|
|Office Phone||519-974-AQUA (2782)|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||* If currently in receipt of the Canada child benefit-(NCBS equivalent), family members in your immediate household can qualify for one visit to the water park 4 times per year at a discount of 90% off the regular admission rate!|
|Hours||Canon Cove: Sun-Mon, 10 am-8 pm
Water Park Hours Differ from Canon Cove Hours: Click Here as Hours can Vary
|Dates||Access program up to 4 times per year:
* Session 1: Jan 1–Mar 31
* Session 2: Apr 1–Jun 30
* Session 3: Jul 1–Sep 30
* Session 4: Oct 1–Dec 31
Visit = 1 admitted entry to Adventure Bay Family Water Park per family member
For Adventure Bay Water Park Hours of Operation visit the website
|Areas Served||Windsor - City of Windsor Residents only|
|Eligibility||* Admission must be purchased and redeemed in person at Adventure Bay Family Water Park.
* Proof of residency may be required to determine family member eligibility.
* Subject to funding availability.
* Cannot be combined with any other discount, promotion or offer.
|Application||* Walk-in/call or visit the website for details
To take advantage of the offer, please provide the following to the water park staff when you visit:
* A valid “Canada Child Tax Benefit and Ontario Child Benefit Notice” is an acceptable form of proof of eligibility
* Must provide name(s) of eligible children listed.
* Proof of residency at the same address will suffice for family members not listed (i.e. due to being over 18 years old)
* The words “National Child Beneﬁt Supplement” listed within the direct deposit total
( A current date (valid base year) present on the statement)
|Fees||Program ; Fee assistance available for Discount ; assistance is provided by Pathway to Potential (P2P).|
|Site Location||Near Art Gallery of Windsor|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
401 Pitt St W
Windsor, ON N8A 0B2
|Intersection||Church St and Riverside Dr W|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|