|Record #: WIN0525||Last Modified: 22 May 2018||Last Full Update: 22 May 2018|
|Office Phone||Building Under Construction, contact by email or facebook only!|
|Primary Contact||Tea Jai Travis, Founder; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Contact||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Building Under Construction, contact by email or facebook only!
* Our mission is to provide a safe and accessible space for human growth through community outreach.
* holistic approach to community outreach is rooted in a philosophy of sincerity and kindness
* The Bloomfield House is grass roots, not for profit community outreach initiative that is dedicated to making quality art programs accessible to all people
* while also providing popular education workshops with the intention of engaging the community in solution driven dialogue concerning the social economic barriers facing at risk citizens living in marginalized communities.
The Bloomfield House invites everybody to participate in our weekly programs.
* Dance Class
* Drum Circle
* Visual Arts Class
* Poetry/Spoken Word Class Drumming at the river in the sculpture garden
* Guitar lessons
* and much more (drop-in for more information of programs or visit us on Facebook
|Hours||Contact us on Facebook for details|
|Dates||Website Under Construction|
|Meetings||Building Under Construction, contact by email or facebook only!|
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Eligibility||* All programs are free and open to the public
* Drop-in's are welcome
|Application||* Application may be required for some events/programs * email us or contact us through our facebook page|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
3578 Bloomfield Rd
Windsor, ON N9C 1R7
|Intersection||Bloomfield Rd and Watkins St|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|