Canadian Cannabis Clinics
Site: Windsor - Turner Rd
|Record #: WIN0578||Last Modified: 06 Dec 2019||Last Full Update: 06 Dec 2019|
|Toll Free Phone||Head Office and to reach Windsor Office: 1-888-256-7043|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Medical clinic that advises on use of cannabis for medical purposes.
* does not dispense cannabis Doctors and other staff educate patients about the value of cannabis use for medical reasons
* helps patients pick what strain best suits their needs
* consultation and assessment
* counselling and tutorials on how to use a vaporizer for inhaling cannabis and using cannabis oils
* regular follow-ups are arranged to track patient's progress
* the clinic is not a dispensary
* Please note that all of our clinics are fragrance-free
|Hours||By appointment only|
|Areas Served||Essex County|
|Eligibility||* Individuals that have been referred by their Family Physician
* If a referral is not possible, call for further information
* Must bring valid OHIP card to appointments.
|Application||Ask your doctor for a referral (If a referral is not possible, call us for further information)
* After all the required medical history and treatment information is received from your doctor, contact will be made to the patient to schedule an appointment for assessment.
Consultation and Assessment
* After completing the intake forms, an assessment will be done and patient will be examined by the doctor to determine your suitability for medical cannabis treatment.
* A Medical Document (prescription) may be provided.
* If medical cannabis is prescribed, the onsite counselor will advise the patient about cannabis use, and assist with strain selection and registration with the best matched Local Medical Physician
* Regular follow-ups are arranged to track the patients progress.
* A new cannabis prescription will be issued as needed (usually every 3 months).
|Fees||Service - There are no fees to be a patient at Canadian Cannabis Clinics * Must have a valid OHIP card|
|Funding||Provincial - Most services are covered by OHIP|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
1883 Turner Rd, Unit 3
Windsor, ON N8W 3K2
View Google Map
|Intersection||Turner Rd and Tecumseh Rd E|