Site: Windsor - Quality Way
|Record #: WIN0699||Last Modified: 06 Jun 2017||Last Full Update: 18 Apr 2017|
519-250-1477 * for intake referrals
|Primary Contact||Intake and Brief Services Team; Phone: ext 4|
|Alternate Contact||Joel Schryer, Supervisor, Intake and Brief Services Team; Phone: ext 256; Email: email@example.com|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Children First provides early intervention services to families who have infants and young children with developmental behavioral and/or mental health challenges
* Developmental services are provided for children up to the age of five years and mental health services up to age six.
* Services are offered in homes, in licensed child care centres and in other early childhood settings as well as at the agency office.
The centre works together with families to identify services needed, which may include:
* support and advocacy
* transition to school support assistance
* transfer to other community agencies
* Identify needs of children with socio-emotional, behavioral and/or mental health challenges.
* early childhood specialists
* social workers
* speech and language pathologists
* occupational therapists
Accredited by the Canadian Centre for Accreditation and a member of the Ontario Association for Infant and Child Development
|Hours||Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm (Flexible and/or evening hours available if required)|
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Eligibility||Ages: 6 year(s) and under
* Ages 6 years and under for children with socio-emotional/behavioural and/or mental health challenges.
* Ages 5 years and under for children who may be at risk for or are experiencing difficulties with their overall development.
|Application||Referrals accepted from parents, child care centres, schools, hospitals, physicians, and other health care or social service providers.|
|Languages||English ; French ; Interpretive Services - can be arranged * call ahead|
|Primary Executive||Lori Kempe, Executive Director; Phone: ext 202; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Executive||Dr Imogen Hall, Program Manager; Phone: ext 229; Email: email@example.com|
|Funding||City / Town - Windsor Social Services Unit, Childrens Services Division ; Provincial - Ministry of Children and Youth Services|
|Elections||June; Term begins June|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
3295 Quality Way, Suite 102
Windsor, ON N8T 3R9
View Google Map
|Intersection||Quality Way and Jefferson Ave north of EC Row Expwy|
|Bus Routes||Central 3 Express|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom, Ramp, Automatic entrance and Elevator|