Site: Windsor - Quality Way
|Record #: WIN0699||Last Modified: 25 Jun 2015||Last Full Update: 25 Jun 2015|
519-250-1477 * for intake referrals
|Primary Contact||Intake and Brief Services Team; Phone: ext 4|
|Alternate Contact||Joel Schryer, Supervisor, Intake and Brief Services Team; Phone: ext 256; Email: email@example.com|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Children First provides early intervention services to families who have infants and young children with developmental and/or mental health challenges (living in Windsor and Essex County).
* Developmental services are provided for children up to the age of five years and mental health services up to age six.
* Services are offered in homes, in licensed child care centres and in other early childhood settings as well as at the agency office.
The centre works together with families to identify services needed, which may include:
* support and advocacy
* transition to school support assistance
* transfer to other community agencies
* early childhood specialists
* social workers
* speech and language pathologists
* occupational therapists
Accredited by Children's Mental Health Ontario and member of the Ontario Association for Infant and Child Development
|Hours||Mon-Fri: 8:30 am-4:30 pm
Flexible and/or evening hours available if required
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Eligibility||Ages: 6 year(s) and under
* Ages 6 years and under for children with socio-emotional/behavioural and/or mental health challenges.
* Ages 5 years and under for children who may be at risk for or are experiencing difficulties with their overall development.
|Application||Referrals accepted from parents, child care centres, schools, hospitals, physicians, and other health care or social service providers.|
|Languages||English ; French ; Interpretive Services - can be arranged * call ahead|
|Primary Executive||Mark Donlon, Executive Director; Phone: ext 282; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Executive||Sylvia Whalen, Program Manager; Phone: ext 206; Email: email@example.com|
|Funding||City / Town - Windsor Social Services Unit, Childrens Services Division ; Provincial - Ministry of Children and Youth Services|
|Elections||June; Term begins June|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
3295 Quality Way, Ste 102
Windsor, ON N8T 3R9
View Google Map
|Intersection||Quality Way and Jefferson Ave north of EC Row Expwy|
|Bus Routes||Central 3 Express|
|Accessibility||Fully Accessible - Parking, Ramp, Automatic entrance, Washroom and Elevator|
|Print Material||Brochure; Newsletter|