Site: Windsor - Provincial Rd
Service: Humane Society Services - Spaying and Neutering Services
|Record #: WIN0709||Last Modified: 22 Jun 2017||Last Full Update: 31 Oct 2016|
|Office Phone||Main Office: 519-966-5751
Spaying and Neutering Services: 519-966-1118
|After Hours Phone||Answering service|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Spaying and Neutering Services
* The Humane Society Spay Neuter Clinic has been offering reduced rates for spaying and neutering feral cats since 2011.
* The clinic will spay or neuter a free-roaming cat for a $50 charge, which includes a free ear tip, microchip, and FVRCP vaccine.
* visit the facebook page to find out more about special services throughout the year
* Animal Control, City Municipal Pound, Emergency Ambulatory Services: 24 hr service
|Hours||Stray Animal Intake Area: Mon-Sun 8 am-6 pm * Closed holidays
Adoptions: Sat, Sun, Mon, Tue 11 am-6 pm * Wed, Thu, Fri, 11 am-8 pm * Closed holidays
Spaying and Neutering Services: Hours vary, call ahead
* In celebration of community cat month in July, the Windsor/Essex Humane Society’s veterinary clinic will be offering free spay and neuter surgeries for stray and feral cats.
* In partnership with Petsmart Charities of Canada, along with surgery, feral cats will also receive a free ear tip, microchip and FVRCP vaccine. The ear tip and microchip will provide them with lifetime identification, while the vaccine will protect them from some of the more common illnesses impacting free-roaming cats.
* Appointments are required and are limited to three per person.
* After this month, caregivers of stray and feral cats will still be able to get microchip, ear tip and FVRCP vaccine for free with feral cat surgeries.
|Areas Served||Essex County|
|Eligibility||* Anyone requiring their services
* Persons wishing to adopt a pet
|Application||* Appointment required for Spaying and Neutering Services
* July 2017 Special ( Appointments are required and are limited to three per person).
* Application process required
* Call, walk-in or email for details at (email@example.com)
|Languages||English ; French ; American Sign Language (ASL)|
|Fees||Service - Adoption Fees, Surrender Fees|
|Primary Executive||Melanie Coulter, Executive Director; Phone: ext 14; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Funding||Fundraising ; Donations|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
1375 Provincial Rd
Windsor, ON N8W 5V8
|Intersection||Provincial Rd and Cabana Rd|
|Bus Routes||South Windsor 7|
|Physical Access||Partially Accessible - Parking and Entrance|
|Resources||Animal Issues, annual newsletter|