|Record #: WIN0740||Last Modified: 21 Jun 2018||Last Full Update: 21 Jun 2018|
|Primary Contact||Mari-jo Layng, ReStore Manager, Habitat for Humanity Windsor-Essex; Phone: (Business) 519-322-4483 ext 223; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Contact||Rick Young, Regional ReStore Manager, Habitat for Humanity Windsor-Essex; Phone: (Business) 519-969-3762 ext 223 * (Business) 519-999-0417; Email: email@example.com|
|Volunteer Coordinator||Kathryn Hunt, Program Support Co-ordinator, Habitat for Humanity WIndsor-Essex; Phone: (Business) 519-969-3762 ext 222; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Habitat ReStore
* Sale of used household goods, furniture, appliances and building materials.
* Donate goods to a Habitat for Humanity ReStore
* proceeds from selling donations goes to good use by building homes and hope in your community and around the world.
* Though each Habitat ReStore is unique, most accept donations of household goods, furniture, appliances and building materials.
* Bring donations to your local Habitat for Humanity ReStore. (Call ahead for donation criteria).
Arrange a pick-up
* Call the local Habitat for Humanity ReStore in the local community to learn about arranging a pick-up of those items that are too large to deliver (Most Habitat ReStores offer free pick-up of large items and Appliances).
Accepts Donations of:
* good used and new building materials
* Kitchen Appliances (working or not working)
* E-Waste and Small Appliance Recycling (Habitat recycles anything that uses electricity
* Installing a new Kitchen, we will remove the old one for FREE (call to schedule an appointment)
|Hours||Store and Donation Hours: Tue-Sat, 9 am-5 pm|
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Leamington|
|Application||* Request for pick-ups are accepted for Large Items and Appliances
* Application Process to become a volunteer
* Call, Walk-in or see website for additional information
|Fees||Service - fees for purchases of products and materials ; None - To Donate|
|Primary Executive||Fiona Coughlin, Executive Director, Habitat for Humanity Windsor-Essex; Phone: (Business) 519-969-3762 ext 225|
|Funding||Donations ; Sale of Goods - Product sales|
|Located In Community||Leamington|
|Address & Map||
1 Iroquois Rd, Unit 2
Leamington, ON N8H 3V7
View MapQuest Map
|Intersection||Iroquois Rd and Seacliff Dr|
|Physical Access||Partially Accessible - Parking and Entrance (No public washroom available)|
|Print Material||Print material available|