Site: Windsor - 744 Ouellette Ave
Service: The Transitional Stability Centre
|Record #: WIN0788||Last Modified: 09 Feb 2018||Last Full Update: 05 Feb 2018|
|Crisis Phone||519-973-4435 * After Hour crisis service provided by Community Crisis Centre of Windsor Essex County|
|Primary Contact||Patricia Thomas, Integrated Manager Mental Health Services, Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare / Canadian Mental Health Association Windsor-Essex County Branch; Phone: (Business) 519-257-5111 ext 72607; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Contact||Laura Soulliere, Coordinator, Transitional Stability Centre, Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare; Phone: (Business) 519-257-5111 ext 31403; Email: email@example.com|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Transitional Stability Centre
* is an integrated interagency model of care delivered outside of the walls of Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare.
TSC provides support for individuals identified as frequent users of Emergency Services, including;
* Emergency Department
* Ambulance and Police Services
* Homeless or at risk of being homeless
* Having minor infractions of the law
* those experiencing a mental health or substance abuse event who don’t need admission to a hospital, but need stabilization and care coordination.
* An inter-professional team onsite at TSC provides one-on-one (1-1) sessions with clients as well as supportive group programs.
* TSC collaborates with community organizations to provide clients with support/care services while ensuring tight client connections upon discharge.
* Client involvement can be up to five (5) weeks. Timelines are flexible based on client's needs.
|Hours||Mon-Sun 8 am-8 pm|
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Eligibility||Ages: 16 year(s) and up
* Individuals aged 16 and over experiencing a mental health or substance abuse event not requiring urgent care
* Do not require medical or psychiatric treatment in a hospital emergency department or an admission to a hospital bed
* Are currently receiving services from agencies and community organizations and need to have services coordinated
* Voluntary participation
* Frequently users of Emergency Department, Police Services and/or EMS
* Homeless, at risk thereof or living in substandard housing
* May have minor infractions with the law and involvement with the court system
* Difficult to engage
* Are not violent or sexual offenders
* Do not present as a danger to self or others
|Application||* Referrals are received from hospitals and community providers.
* Self-referrals are also encouraged.
* All referrals are screened for safety and suitability.
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
744 Ouellette Ave
Windsor, ON N9A 1C3
View Google Map
|Intersection||Ouellette Ave and Tuscarora St|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|