Service: Walk-In Counselling Clinic
|Record #: WIN0792||Last Modified: 13 Aug 2018||Last Full Update: 13 Aug 2018|
|Toll Free Phone||1-888-933-1831|
|After Hours Phone||Answering Service available.
* If in crisis, call: Community Crisis Centre (24/7) 519-973-4435.
* For Emergencies call 911 (24/7).
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Talk with a Qualified Counselor without an appointment.
* offer immediate access to counselling services throughout Windsor and Essex County.
* Openings on a first-come first-serve basis.
* drop-in one of our Group Wellness Counselling Sessions (see details on our website).
* The Walk-In Counselling Clinic can be of help if experiencing difficulties related to family conflict, stress, grief, depression, anxiety, relationships, separation, divorce, or abuse.
* provides quick access to professional services for individuals, couples, and families. After the initial session, each client leaves with a Next Steps Plan to begin desired change.
The Walk-In Counselling Clinic is NOT a crisis service. If you are in crisis, call: Community Crisis Centre (24/7) 519-973-4435. For Emergencies call 911 (24/7).
|Hours||Windsor: Tue, 12 noon-8 pm * Fri, 9 am-5 pm
Leamington: Mon 10 am-4 pm
Harrow: Tue, 3 pm-7:30 pm
Kingsville: Tue, 4pm-8 pm
|Areas Served||Essex County - Satellite Services across Essex County - contact us for more info ; Leamington ; Windsor|
|Application||* No appointment necessary
* First come, first served
|Languages||English ; Interpretive Services - oral|
|Fees||Program - Fees based on household income * Fee assistance available for for those who qualify. ; Subsidies are available for those who qualify. * Fee assistance available for for those who qualify.|
|Funding||United Way - Partial funding|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
1770 Langlois Ave
Windsor, ON N8X 4M5
|Intersection||Langlois Ave and Tecumseh Rd E|
|Bus Routes||Transway 1C ; Parent 14|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Windsor Service: Parking, Washroom and Offices, with an Automatic Entrance|