Site: Leamington - Talbot St W
Service: Hospice Residential Home
|Record #: WIN0812||Last Modified: 16 Feb 2018||Last Full Update: 16 Feb 2018|
|Office Phone||Leamington: 519-326-2373
|Primary Contact||Reception; Phone: 519-974-7100; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Contact||Lina Sabitini, Executive Assistant; Phone: (Business) 519-974-7100 ext 2204; Email: email@example.com|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||The satellite Hospice Residential Home serves all patients and their families dealing with a life-altering diagnosis through, supportive care services and programs
* Hospice services are available to patients and their families, from pre-diagnosis to bereavement.
* Local Transportation to Medical facilities for clients of the Hospice
* Services are holistic in nature and can include wellness programs, support groups, fitness programs, counseling & spiritual care, education and of course palliative care.
* this Satellite location will have individual patient suites, including a patient bed, pull out double couch, fireplace, television, large private washroom, bar fridge and a private outdoor patio.
The Hospice Raises Funds to:
* Ensure patients and families have access to compassionate care at no cost
* Provide services and personalized care in your home or ours
* Support new and innovative programs
* Continue providing teaching and learning opportunities for professionals, volunteers and caregivers
* All donations stay in Windsor and Essex County to help our friends and neighbours
* It truly takes a village to raise a hospice, and in order to raise ours, we needed the support of the entire Windsor-Essex communities!
Interested in Donating to The Hospice? Click Here to Find Out How
Interested in Volunteering for Hospice?
Click Here to Find Out How
|Hours||Office Mon-Fri, 9 am-5 pm
Hospice Mon-Sun 24 hours
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Eligibility||* Patients, families and caregivers facing a life-altering diagnosis from the time of pre-diagnosis onward.
Hospice Residential Home Eligibility
* Patients who wish to stay at the Hospice Residential Home must be referred by their physician.
* Work closely with the Erie-St. Clair Local Health Integration Network, Home and Community Care Program wich administers the referral process, determining which patients will be eligible for stays and the priority of their need.
* Admission is based on the Local Health Integration Network, Home and Community Care Program's determination of eligibility and the Hospice’s ability to accommodate patients.
|Application||* Self or family referral
* Hospice Residential Home: Referrals from hospital, physicians, health care providers
|Languages||English ; French ; Interpretive Services - Other languages - upon request|
|Primary Executive||Carol Derbyshire, Executive Director; Phone: (Business) 519-974-7100 ext 2204|
|Alternate Executive||Lina Sabitini, Executive Assistant; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Located In Community||Leamington|
|Address & Map||
Hospice of Windsor and Essex County Inc (The)
197 Talbot St W
Leamington, ON N8H 1N8
View Google Map
|Intersection||Armstrong Dr and Talbot St N|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|
|Print Material||Keeping in Touch, quarterly newsletter|