|Record #: WIN0884||Last Modified: 20 Dec 2019||Last Full Update: 20 Dec 2019|
|Primary Contact||Melissa Ventura, Labour Market Access Manager; Phone: (Business) 519-258-4076; Fax: 519-258-9953; Email: email@example.com|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||* The Labour Market Access (LMA) department offers a variety of programs related to the Canadian Labour Market.
* Job Search Workshops program offers pre-employment training to newcomers such as researching occupation specific information, creating resumes and cover letters, developing a job search action plan and learning valuable networking skills.
* Labour Market Information program provides newcomers with information and referral related to careers, education, job leads and employment.
* LMI Specialists will assist newcomers with developing job search and interviewing skills; providing information via workshops, seminars, events and information sessions; understanding credential recognition of trade, professional and educational requirements; and understanding ways of handling unemployment such as volunteering.
* Youth Labour Market Information program support is also available to newcomer Youth between the ages of 13-24 years of age such as help finding volunteer positions; information on career cruising and planning options; finding part-time employment while in school and assistance with developing resumes and cover letters.
|Hours||Mon-Fri 8:30 am-5:30 pm|
|Areas Served||Essex County|
|Eligibility||* Newcomers, new Canadians, landed immigrants, refugees
* Persons in the process of acquiring landed status
|Application||Receive referrals from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, government and non-profit agencies or services; Self referral by family or by friends; Walk-in/no appointment required|
|Languages||English ; Spanish ; Interpretive Services - Other languages available as required (call for details)|
|Primary Executive||Reza Shahbazi, Executive Director; Phone: (Business) 519-258-4076; Fax: 519-258-9953; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Funding||Federal - Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada|
|Located In Community||Leamington|
|Address & Map||
24 Oak St E, Unit 7
Leamington, ON N8H 2C2
View Google Map
|Intersection||Erie St S and Oak St E|
|Mailing Address||c/o New Canadian Centre of Excellence Inc
660 Ouellette Ave
Windsor, ON N9A 1C1
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|