Association of Fundraising Professionals
Site: Windsor Branch - Grand Marais Rd W
Service: AFP Canada South Chapter
|Record #: WIN0961||Last Modified: 23 Apr 2019||Last Full Update: 23 Apr 2019|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||* Foster development and growth of fundraising professionals committed to the preserving and enhancing philanthropy.
* Establish a code of ethics and professional practices.
* Require member adherence to a professional code of ethical standards and practices.
* Provide training opportunities for fundraising professionals.
* Implement programs that ensure cultural and social diversity in our membership and leadership.
* Collect, research, publish, and disseminate historical, managerial, and technical information on philanthropy and philanthropic fundraising.
* Promote public understanding of philanthropy and philanthropic fundraising.
* Conduct activities that maintain and develop legislation favorable to philanthropy.
* Foster international cooperation, knowledge exchange, and education among fundraising professionals worldwide.
* Provide a valid and reliable certification program for fundraising professionals.
To Donate Click Here
|Hours||Mon-Fri: 8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Areas Served||Essex County|
|Eligibility||Business professionals involved in fundraising|
|Application||Registration process required for some services|
|Funding||Fundraising ; Donations|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
1421 Grand Marais Rd W, Suite 511
Windsor, ON N8E 4V0
View Google Map
|Mailing Address||c/o Association of Fundraising Professionals
1421 Grand Marais Rd W
Windsor, ON N9E 4V0
|Bus Routes||Transway 1C ; Dominion 5 ; Lauzon 10|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|